If you do not like that word, perhaps an alternative for you is the word “mistake”. We all at one point of our lives—at least once! — made a mistake…
But talking about sin……I have a habit of cutting out key pieces of paper and using them as bookmarks.
Not so long ago, totally without looking for it, I stumbled across this “bookmark” titled “Mankind’s Ten Sins”
By the way, at the bottom of the list, I saw the name of a well known person who generated this list.
Here is the list:
- Life without goals
- Love without devotion.
- Pleasure without conscience.
- Wealth without work.
- Commerce without morality.
- Knowledge without character.
- Science without humility.
- Politics without principles.
- Friendship without trust.
- Promises without fulfillment.
The name of the person who came up with this sin-list? Mahatma Ghandi