A short while ago I attended a very beautiful wedding in Ontario. The groom was handsome and his bride stunningly beautiful.
The church was old, small and very hot.
But the message to the newly-weds was simple and useful…..and one could apply it to all of us, no matter how long we have been married.
I made a note of seven key points
1. Use one-word prayers often. it goes like this: “Help!”
2. Take nothing for granted.
3. Be flexible, patient and forgiving.
4. The little things in marriage end up being the big things.
5. Courtship must never end.
6. Serve one another not grudingly but out of love.
7. Become one. Be on the same team.
There is nothing new here but I read somewhere that common sense is not always common practise.